MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nintendo masters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just bought this forum, remodeled it so let me know what you think of the forums.

don't worry about the front page, thats getting changed soon!

<snip>
Whats the point of posting this if we cant see anything? O.o
What the hell?

Quote:This website is under investigation

This web site belonged to a recently prosecuted criminal pharmaceuticals dealer and is being used as a tool in an investigation to catch online pharmaceuticals buyers.

Your IP, 173.6.28.147, has been logged. Your ISP will be contacted, your contact information subpoenaed, and you may be personally contacted by a DEA agent.
[quote='FullMetalBabe' pid='407656' dateline='1254362773']
What the hell?

Quote:This website is under investigation

This web site belonged to a recently prosecuted criminal pharmaceuticals dealer and is being used as a tool in an investigation to catch online pharmaceuticals buyers.

Your IP, 173.6.28.147, has been logged. Your ISP will be contacted, your contact information subpoenaed, and you may be personally contacted by a DEA agent.

That's fake. They probably got hacked and somebody put that up there to scare people Toungue
I got scared for a second

Dodgy
I would not recommend going to that site, looking at the text and source coding, its stealing your personal info (ISP, IP, etc).
I reported it earlier, hopefully the link gets "snipped" soon.
No idea what this is all about. I will be sitting idly by my phone until I receive the call, however. Toungue

Closed. Thanks for reporting.