MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Freakin IE... Im having a theme problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I reallt hate IE. My forum has a problem, but only in IE... When you veiw the threads in a forum, I get an error at the top. I attached a screenshot of what the error is.
And another thing, on one of my other themes, the rounded corners dont work in IE. Anyone know how I can fix that?

(Please dont ask me for my forum URL, because I am in the proccess of making an exclusive theme for someone)
If you reupload the language file it mentions in the error it should fix it, that shouldn't only show in IE though, it's a PHP error from parsing he language file.

If you're using CSS3 to do rounded corners, with border radius, it isn't supported in IE. Heck I'm not even sure if they support everything in CSS2...
Quote:If you reupload the language file it mentions in the error it should fix it, that shouldn't only show in IE though, it's a PHP error from parsing he language file.
Ah thanks Ill try that Toungue

Quote:If you're using CSS3 to do rounded corners, with border radius, it isn't supported in IE. Heck I'm not even sure if they support everything in CSS2...
You see thats exactly why people need to use Firefox or something else!