MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group promotion pluging doesnt work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i setup group promotion on my forum but it doesnt work at all, some user shown in admin group but they are not admin, i setup user promotion by post count but it doesnt work like 25 post for junior member after 50 they will b member after 100 Checnt. but all members shows junior member group.... how to solve this prob ?

thanking you
ok, I have no idea what your trying to say.

Can you please be more clear as group promotions is a standard feature not a plugin. Also they don't change groups right away they will when one process is run(can't remember it).
(2009-10-01, 09:59 PM)HotBangali Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i setup group promotion on my forum but it doesnt work at all, some user shown in admin group but they are not admin, i setup user promotion by post count but it doesnt work like 25 post for junior member after 50 they will b member after 100 Checnt. but all members shows junior member group.... how to solve this prob ?

thanking you

I edit da post , is it clear now ?
I believe you need to wait for the task to run or run it yourself.
I solved my problem , thanks guys
(2009-10-03, 05:21 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]I believe you need to wait for the task to run or run it yourself.

thx 4 reply