MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: JustMybb.com - Free (& ad-free) mybb forum hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This site is now part of the MyBBest Network; and no longer with me.
I have to ask why would you be offering such a thing? I mean, let's just say if 5,000 folks suddenly signed up for what you're offering and obviously started using lots of "space" that you have "rented" "hired", how would you cope with all that?

I can't imagine that you're all that "charitable" so's you'd "pay" to run complete strangers forums for nothing, without making something out of it!!

Also, since this forum is based upon folks who already supposedly run forums anyway, why would you create such a post here?
(2009-10-02, 01:48 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]I have to ask why would you be offering such a thing? I mean, let's just say if 5,000 folks suddenly signed up for what you're offering and obviously started using lots of "space" that you have "rented" "hired", how would you cope with all that?

I can't imagine that you're all that "charitable" so's you'd "pay" to run complete strangers forums for nothing, without making something out of it!!

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-573...#pid407957
I'm curious, are you using Brandon's MyBB Multi-forum thingy? Doesn't that only make forums up to 1.4.4 (A security risk?)
(2009-10-02, 02:09 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious, are you using Brandon's MyBB Multi-forum thingy? Doesn't that only make forums up to 1.4.4 (A security risk?)

Not necessarily. You just have to patch MyBB manually.
(2009-10-02, 02:09 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious, are you using Brandon's MyBB Multi-forum thingy? Doesn't that only make forums up to 1.4.4 (A security risk?)

I use brandons MyBB multi, and no all forums are powered by the latest version (1.4.9)
I love your free hosting. Its great!
Seems like it sucks since its down Toungue
(2009-11-10, 05:22 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like it sucks since its down Toungue

Kyle WAS performing a server change to upgrade performance of all forums.

It should be up (A long time ago)
When was it down?
Pages: 1 2