MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i think i may be disturbed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
everytime i get bored coding..or watching movies i load up gta san andreas and just go nuts

i don't "play" of sorts ...just buy the biggest baddest weapons *cough cheats *cough

and then i blow people up ...sniper old ladies and guys shoot down helicopters

ON A REGULAR BASIS

it soothes me

i think i may be narcissistic or sumthin..i may have a problem
I can relate to that, another of my favorites is just to surf http://img.moonbuggy.org for like an hour Toungue
As long as you don't do it for real I think we'll be OK.

Toungue

I play some games to just smash things up too.
no i don't think people get it ...

i LIKE shooting people in the game ...if its an old lady great ...makes her easier to sniper

oh look some survived that car explosion lets sniper him too...

i MAY be a deranged lunatic
Do you think of the "people" in those games as real people, or just representations of people controlled by a computer program?

I have no problem killing "people" in video games because I know they're just scripts and variables. I would never kill a real person because they're, well, real.
No this is disturbing.

Quote:[14:04] Marshton:
http://tm0.im/?4xff38
[14:04] []From today on, this is the Hydrogen Year.: ?: EMMA WATSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
[14:04] Marshton: I reckon you like that one
[14:04] Marshton: Toungue
[14:04] Marshton: thought you would
[14:05] Marshton: could be worse you could have a Hannah Montanna fetish
[14:05] Marshton: I dont
[14:05] Marshton: but I know someone who does :|
[14:05] []From today on, this is the Hydrogen Year.: ?: Creeepy. Shes a hoe. Emma is a goddess...
[14:05] Marshton: Toungue
[14:05] []From today on, this is the Hydrogen Year.: ?: BACKOFF SHES MINE BRA!

Guess which i am Toungue And this convo started with fixing my site xD
(2009-10-02, 10:29 AM)Darkmew Wrote: [ -> ]no i don't think people get it ...

i LIKE shooting people in the game ...if its an old lady great ...makes her easier to sniper

oh look some survived that car explosion lets sniper him too...

i MAY be a deranged lunatic

Also if you have an issue with how hard, play that cube 2 game....
Also now that first one issssss really odd its still going on xD
You're not alone, I do too. Some days I have weapon-firing withdrawals, actually. I kind of need to turn on SOCOM and go play a round or two >.>
If I had GTA I'd go around doing that too sometimes, it's quite a safe way to vent.
Some dude got out of jail, (Or a lower sentence or something...) saying that GTA was teh cause of him killing a cop and stealing a cause. Then the cops family sued rockstar.
LOL WUT
Pages: 1 2 3