MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Belloman's Themes (Crystal Black Added!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I need help, i downloaded my skin and now i try to uplaod it it wont work. please help me.
since this topic is back up any ways, i'll ask a qustion, will the others(blue, black) be realsed? and Spanish Fry, did you upload the images foloder?
Spanish Fry Wrote:I need help, i downloaded my skin and now i try to uplaod it it wont work. please help me.
Did you follow the instructions in the readme exactly?
nekng Wrote:since this topic is back up any ways, i'll ask a qustion, will the others(blue, black) be realsed?
Yes, I'll be working on making those MyBB-friendly soon. Smile
cool! thankx
belloman how the progress doing on these themes
Awesome themes there Belloman. I would have liked to see the Crystal Black however. Smile
Great themes! I'm a happy Crystal White user!

And on a 800 user forum, only 5 people changed back to the standard MyBB template. Great job, Belloman!
Crystal Black
Announcing Crystal Black - the first in several new MyBB Crystal themes! Crystal Black is slightly different than the original 3 Crystal Themes, using a more default template and having the customised images implemented more correctly.

A readme on how to install is included in the package.

Previews:
[attachment=3316][attachment=3317][attachment=3318]

Download:
http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=305
Hey....

i changed to the "Crystal Green"-Theme, and when i activate it in the User CP, it works but i cant see the forums, threads, ...

What to do?
Pages: 1 2 3