MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Query for deactivate for All the Request Read Receipt on MPs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a query to deactivate by default the Request Read Receipt: receive a message when this message is read. on the MPs.

Thanks!
Ok, I try with the templates but doesnt work.

I search on the private_send template for the Private Messages:

<label><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="options[readreceipt]" value="1" tabindex="8" {$optionschecked['readreceipt']} />{$lang->options_read_receipt}</label><br />

And change it to:
<label><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="options[readreceipt]" value="0" tabindex="8" {$optionschecked['readreceipt']} />{$lang->options_read_receipt}</label><br />

But doesnt work Huh

Any idea?
No that won't work because you're changing the value of the option if it's ticked, not whether or not it's checked... remove {$optionschecked['readreceipt']} and it shouldn't be checked.
(2009-11-14, 04:14 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]No that won't work because you're changing the value of the option if it's ticked, not whether or not it's checked... remove {$optionschecked['readreceipt']} and it shouldn't be checked.

Excellent.

Thanks Matt.
I've got a question to this solution: In the smiley checkbox line is the $optionschecked variable, too but it isn't checked so if it's checked or not must be defined somewhere. Wouldn't it be easier when there's a menu where users can define the defaults (checked/not checked)? Is there already something like that or is the only solution removing the PHP var? Sounds for me more like a workaround then a solution =/

Edit: Aw, nobody cares =/