MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rebuilding Counters error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

when the process is on and reach to Rebuilding Counters I get this error

Rebuilding thread, forum, and statistic counters...(This may take a while)

Rebuilding thread counters...
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 38 bytes) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/mybb/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 807

I'm convert VB to Mybb

please help me.
This is a host issue, more memory is needed than what's allowed by the host... you should be able to run those recounts and rebuilds in the ACP... can you access the forum OK now?? If you can, go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > rebuild all the caches, and then go to Recount and Rebuild and run all of the options there, that should do the same thing as this step of the Merge System.
I did it, but nothing change.

Any other ways?
What do you mean by 'nothing changed'?? What didn't change?? You don't need to run the cleanup in the merge system if you've done it in the ACP, that was the whole point of me saying to do it in the ACP.
All vbulletin forums added, but there are no posts converted.
So does this error happen when you're running the Posts module or the Cleanup module at the bottom...??
sorry for delay

Now I passed the error but I faced other one which is :

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
And where exactly do you see that.....??
This happned after importing the last module, the page didn't return back in order to click cleanup.
And after running all modules Merger does cleanup on auto, right? So I'm wondering if this is the same problem I'm having with my 500 error caused by the bad header, and his server just can't find his 500 error document?
Pages: 1 2