MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: United4ever!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
United4ever
This is where the world unites!

http://unitedforever.co.cc

What is United4ever?
United4ever is a discussion forum for the whole world. The purpose is to unite the world. And make people get friends in other countries. You're welcome in all ages, even if you're not good at english. We also have a section for everyone to talk their own language. Different contries hate eachother, this is made to make everyone friends. We will do the best to do that.

Dude, there's like 10000 of just chit chat forums...
Yes, i know. But this is just not a discussion forum. This is, as i wrote above this, a forum for everyone. To make friends all over the world.

LoL! You got a freaking free URL
Its not the URL that makes the forum. A forum with a free URL can be the best anyway.

Why should i join you?
Cuz this forum is made for EVERYONE. Which includes you too. We don't ban people for fun. Only if the user does something stupid that's worth it.
Why not just register and start post some? Everyone is welcome, we don't care where you're from!

So just...
join and start posting! We also needs moderators, but we will see later on who's active and that seems like a good moderator.

See you @ United4ever!

http://unitedforever.co.cc
Your right, a free URL Isn't bad, but a TLD Doesn't hurt
(2009-10-03, 06:45 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Your right, a free URL Isn't bad, but a TLD Doesn't hurt

Exactly. Big Grin

Why not join Mr T0m? Smile
I have no reason too. No content that interests me. And the fact i am getting mine ready also isn't that good.
Hmm, I'll join.
Could you activate me manually? Toungue
Theme looks nice but I see a lot of empty forums and no content that interests me.

I don't think t0m meant it as so much of a good thing, and yes in a way not having a TLD is bad. When I see a .co.cc I think A nine year old is running the site and can't be bothered to source a domain from somewhere. I am not saying that nine y/o's can't run a forum but I am saying generally they are not able to produce content that will be beneficial to me.

If you haven't picked up yet on that I am saying, your site needs content. There are plenty of social networking sites out there already so your sites needs to offer me something different or better than whats already available.
(2009-10-03, 08:28 PM)aledTH Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I'll join.
Could you activate me manually? Toungue

Activated Smile

(2009-10-03, 11:33 PM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Theme looks nice but I see a lot of empty forums and no content that interests me.

I don't think t0m meant it as so much of a good thing, and yes in a way not having a TLD is bad. When I see a .co.cc I think A nine year old is running the site and can't be bothered to source a domain from somewhere. I am not saying that nine y/o's can't run a forum but I am saying generally they are not able to produce content that will be beneficial to me.

If you haven't picked up yet on that I am saying, your site needs content. There are plenty of social networking sites out there already so your sites needs to offer me something different or better than whats already available.

I see, well im not a nine year old. And im goiong to fix some more unique things. So this wont be a "normal" forum. Thanks for telling me what you think Smile
I didn't quite literally mean nine years old but you get my point :p
(2009-10-04, 09:40 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't quite literally mean nine years old but you get my point :p

Ye ^^
Quote:When I see a .co.cc I think A nine year old is running the site and can't be bothered to source a domain from somewhere. I am not saying that nine y/o's can't run a forum but I am saying generally they are not able to produce content that will be beneficial to me.

You ever think maybe people dont have the money for a real domain?
Pages: 1 2