MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site not loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my forum www.rfgaming.co.cc hasnt been loading for about 2 hours, at first i thought it was host related but its not since i visited other mybb forums i know that are hosted by 000webhost, any idea why its not loading???
Fine for me...
are you sure, or you are not saying this from a previous visit? its not loading for me...
Nope, I'm on it now.

I'll also say now though that when you get back on it you need to make the Powered by MyBB text in the footer link back to us like it does by default.
ok i will, btw im on psp rite now, i will when i get on my pc.
Why are you asking for support about a topic that we really can't help you with?
(2009-10-04, 12:06 AM)blh654 Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you asking for support about a topic that we really can't help you with?

wat r u tlking about, i didnt ask you to help, i asked for the support team, its people like you that piss me of, if you didnt know already this is a support forum smart one, and that you are suppose to ask for help here. Go find another thread to post something useless on.
This is a support forum for MyBB, notice the "MyBB" logo in the top-left, and the "MyBB 1.4 General Support" forum that this thread is in. We can't help you when your forum isn't loading, since that's the server side, not MyBB's side.
hey smartass, it can be a server problem or mybb problem. I dont see what you are trying to prove...i didnt ask you for anything.
Check with your host to see if the servers firewall is blocking you.