MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for logo that can be used by out school's robotics team. We recently made a website about our club but are in need of a logo to finish the site. Additionally I would like to leave everything up to the designer because I too any not really sure what I am looking for The main thing is that the logo should incoroporate our School logo as well as some aspects of robotics.

I copied the logo from a page, so the logo is only the hexagonal shape with the letters inside. The black bars at the top and bottom are NOT part of the logo.

In case you were wondering, the team competes in http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprogr...c/default.aspx

Type of Image (e.g Avatar, Signature, etc): Logo
Text on The Image (e.g Hi, Why?, etc): 'CSW Robotics' or 'Charter School of Wilmington Robotics' or maybe just the logo + 'Robotics'
Font for the text: Up to creator
Images on The Image (e.g I'd like this image on this image): Again up to creator, hopefully something related to robotics. For example one other team has a gear as there background.
Image Colour Scheme (e.g Black & Blue, etc or you can use this site to generate a hex for your colors.): Black and another color
Image Size (e.g 90x90, 80x80, etc): Logo Size
Image Animations (e.g I'd like this animation, etc): Up to creator
Image Side Notes (Anything else you'd like to add): I realize I left a lot of questions unanswered, but I hope some creative soul will be able to assist me.
Bump.......
How much are you paying...?
(2009-10-07, 10:05 PM)Breakers22 Wrote: [ -> ]How much are you paying...?
Greedy much? As its not for me, rather my school..$0.
Thanks for the help...