MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to delete a FORUM from MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to delete a FORUM from MyBB?

I found that one forum in my MyBB forum is not being used for a long time. No one posted there.
So I think the Forum is not usable at all. And I want to Remove the Forum. How to Do it?
You need to go into your ACP, choose the Forums and Posts tab, then go to the unused forum, click on Options to the right of that forum, and choose Delete Forum.
I tried it earler and Now also, But I found no oftion of "Delete Forum"

Oftions available there: "Edit Forum, Sub Forums, Moderators, Permissions, Add Child Forum, Copy Forum" and nothing more.
Are you using the latest myBB version?
I am just Using 1.4.8 when letest verson is 1.4.9 (I think all Security issues Updated)
No you've gone a step too far, just go to ACP > Forums & Posts > find the forum there, choose Options > then Delete.
(2009-10-04, 10:45 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]No you've gone a step too far, just go to ACP > Forums & Posts > find the forum there, choose Options > then Delete.

I am new here noob quest
when I click on options in controls nothing happens so how can i del the forum pls help
I am using latest version
Do you have any popup blockers or antivirus on your computer?? Sometimes they over-react to the name 'popup.js'.
(2009-11-22, 12:37 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any popup blockers or antivirus on your computer?? Sometimes they over-react to the name 'popup.js'.

yeah i have antivirus installed in my pc kaspersky who to resolve this problem

Edit my problem solvde thanks