MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TinyMce and BBcode ... i need help plz !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys ...

few days ago i installed tinymce on my localhost/mybb ...
everythin went well, except for the bbcode plugin ...

when i post anythin it appears with HTML tags ... like this :

<p style="text-align: center;">[size= medium]PLZ HELP ME&nbsp;

how can i fix this ??? plz i really need ur help on this ...

im using 1.4.9 Blush
I think the major problem is the "size" bbcode. Almost a month ago, I was asking for guidance and support about on to know, which is the HTML version for this anormal and so different size bbcode used in myBB, while in the rest of the board softwares...are convertibles as they use the regular numeric extensions aka "7" or "3"...whatever.

Id like to help but I'm lost too.
well thank u ... and if i found anythin i will let u know ...
Same thing here
I'm not really sure if this applies to your case...

Quote:Q: Why are font changes like color or size in TinyMCE not applied to the final output in the "Filtered HTML" input format with "HTML filter" enabled, even when HTML filter is configured to allow FONT and SPAN tags?

A: In your wysiwyg profile for "Filtered HTML" TinyMCE profile, you will see a setting that reads:

Convert <font> tags to styles
If enabled, HTML tags declaring the font size, font family, font color and font background color will be replaced by inline CSS styles.

Make sure you disable this setting. By doing so TinyMCE will use font tags when creating the HTML (as opposed to style tags which are blocked by HTML filter). Note: You will have to go back to any posts you made while you had this option checked, clear the formatting and re-do your fonts,size and color under the new font tag setting. Do not let general users have access to "Full HTML" as a quick fix. This makes your site vulnerable and lowers the safety of your users data.