MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do you remove warnings from the log?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you remove warnings which are displayed inside the log? I was testing a plugin and now I'd like to remove my silly messages but I don't know how to..

Please tell me there's a simple way Angel
i am going to guess in your MYsql database i will give it a test then i will give you a shout Wink
done it Big Grin Big Grin
1.login to mysql
2. goto Table: mybb_warnings
3. select the warning you want to remove then press delete
4.Done

worked for me Smile
so happy i worked it out myself Toungue
(2009-10-05, 11:03 PM)i88power88 Wrote: [ -> ]i am going to guess in your MYsql database i will give it a test then i will give you a shout Wink
done it Big Grin Big Grin
1.login to mysql
2. goto Table: mybb_warnings
3. select the warning you want to remove then press delete
4.Done

worked for me Smile
so happy i worked it out myself Toungue
By mistake I've deleted the table "notes" can someone please help me to how I re-add it.

Thanks I88power88 Be happy because I certainly can't, i appreciate your help.

Removed the logs, just caused an error by removing the notes by mistake..
Looks like you went to the wrong place and deleted a table column instead... run this query:

ALTER TABLE  `mybb_warnings` ADD  `notes` TEXT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL ;
(2009-10-06, 04:37 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you went to the wrong place and deleted a table column instead... run this query:

ALTER TABLE  `mybb_warnings` ADD  `notes` TEXT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL ;
Thanks Matt, as always your a star!

~Kerrang!