MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am just wondering if there is a poll for index ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys was wondering if there was away to have 1 poll for me the admin of my site on index for everyone to see it and vote on it ?

I have to becareful it doesnt screw up anything as other mods are installed presently ...

I just can not seem to find out how to do this for what ever reasonUndecided
Did you find the plug in for this in the mods section yet there is one there here is link
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/poll-on-index
(2009-10-06, 04:40 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]Did you find the plug in for this in the mods section yet there is one there here is link
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/poll-on-index

yes that works tested Wink
(2009-10-06, 01:30 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys was wondering if there was away to have 1 poll for me the admin of my site on index for everyone to see it and vote on it ?

I have to becareful it doesnt screw up anything as other mods are installed presently ...

I just can not seem to find out how to do this for what ever reasonUndecided

This is why there is a search function. If I was you, I would at least searched this on the Modifications section. Undecided

Some staff should put a banner in the General Support section. Saying "SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST!" in big bold red words, or something like that.
AledTH

thanks for the reply but yes i did do a search and i really have to becareful with mods cause i already have to much and do not want to screw up what I already have .... was only wondering if there was away to do it manually but if not then my second approach would be to add yes another plugin mod Wink

Howman

thanks ill check it out now
( has it been tested and its working ) ?
Howman you wrote a review on this but your saying it works ?

[attachment=15605]
(2009-10-06, 04:46 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]AledTH

thanks for the reply but yes i did do a search and i really have to becareful with mods cause i already have to much and do not want to screw up what I already have .... was only wondering if there was away to do it manually but if not then my second approach would be to add yes another plugin mod Wink

Howman

thanks ill check it out now
( has it been tested and its working ) ?
Howman you wrote a review on this but your saying it works ?

I was just getting started with my bb back then and i had the savtie thing on mysql and thats why alot of plugin of mine was not working see i host my own site on IIS 7.5 and when i was installing my sql i did know i was sapost to uncheck it but its all good now
yea i got it installed on my test site it installed fine but i realy have no use for it on my live site i have 130 plungs i play around with and try out on test site
Here is screen Shot of plugin in the acp
[attachment=15607]
coolies it works with 1.4.9 Wink
thank you howman
(2009-10-08, 11:40 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]coolies it works with 1.4.9 Wink
thank you howman

Np I try and help where i can i am still learning myself
I also have php 5.3 (with changes made to the files in mybb(if you look on the board you can find them it in an answer to one of my posts from Ryan Gordon)) and mysql 5.4 running on test forum never found any problams yet still nessing around tho