MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb on Windows Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys I have 3 Mybb forums installed on my windows dedicated server and everything is running smooth .....

Is it just me or is anyone else running it on windows server and if so hows your experiance ?

I only made this thread to see others views on there experiance running Mybb forum software on a Windows Server Wink

thanks guys
Are you using IIS or Apache?
windows OS

apache
php
mysql
phpmyadmin
Ok, so you're using something like WAMP then?
MyBB runs fine using IIS7 (if anyone cares to know).
Thanks Ryan, that's what I was trying to figure out. Smile
windows with wamp and been doing that for over a year now with no headachs

I run 3 mybb forums in windows with 3 different domains.
Like the program you download? You know that's only meant to be used for testing right?
(2009-10-08, 03:31 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]windows with wamp and been doing that for over a year now with no headachs

I run 3 mybb forums in windows with 3 different domains.

(2009-10-08, 05:08 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Like the program you download? You know that's only meant to be used for testing right?

I recommend configuring a web server yourself, should only take 15 minutes.

As netsage says, it shouldn't be used in production.
Blush yah I know what your saying guys, but it works great and i personally have had no issues up to now so far and i have had someone on the technical side who built security in it.
encryption/authentication layer between the HTTP and TCP is something my friend told me he implied with other little add ons i prefer not to mention but over all I feel it is secure enough to host it at the moment
Pages: 1 2