MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how do you edit the quick login fields?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it possible to alter the width of the quick login fields along with the changing the image of the button? http://community.mybboard.net/thread-411...login+form
[Image: quicklogin.png]

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
    lang.username = "{$lang->login_username}";
    lang.password = "{$lang->login_password}";
    lang.login = "{$lang->login}";
    lang.lost_password = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\">{$lang->lost_password}<\/a>";
    lang.register_url = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\">{$lang->welcome_register}<\/a>";
// -->
</script>
<span style="float: right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
<span id="quick_login">
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
  MyBB.quickLogin();
// -->
</script>
</span>

2nd alternative (easy to customize). In the registration window, the code doesn't check which username is available (no green checkmark), 2nd password box keeps saying wrong password, and the checkmark or red x doesnt appear in the captcha image. also, the activation email doesnt send when i use this method. http://community.mybboard.net/thread-558...ogin+image

<form action="member.php" method="post">
<table>
<tr>
<td><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></td>
<td><input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" size="25" maxlength="{$mybb->settings['maxnamelength']}" style="width: 90px;" /></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><strong>{$lang->password}</strong><br /></td>
<td><input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" size="25" style="width: 90px;" /></td>
<td><input type="image" src="images/your theme folder/loginbutton.gif" alt="Go" style="vertical-align: top;" /></td>
</tr>
</table>
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" />
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="{$redirect_url}" />
</form>

i would prefer the second method since it's easier to customize, but it lacks the "checks".
haha, never mind. i figured it out. Rolleyes it was the maxthon browser that was causing so many problelms Angry