MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPortal (v2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@DonCoryon & Jakee: I made it to make it easy for myself and if i can help other people with it i do that.

You dont have to use this.
It is just an option. Big Grin
(2009-10-07, 03:20 PM)Blaxus Wrote: [ -> ]@DonCoryon & Jakee: I made it to make it easy for myself and if i can help other people with it i do that.

I asked you to provide more info about your module. I didn't express an opinion one way or another.
(2009-10-07, 04:22 PM)DonCoryon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-07, 03:20 PM)Blaxus Wrote: [ -> ]@DonCoryon & Jakee: I made it to make it easy for myself and if i can help other people with it i do that.

I asked you to provide more info about your module. I didn't express an opinion one way or another.

I said what I said because I think that you will feel much better and probably more secure knowing that MyBB made portal.php. Big Grin
Blaxus, I wasn't knocking your module. When I posted originally I wasn't sure what your module did, thus I asked for clarification because I wanted to know more about it. I had an interest, otherwise I would have just skipped this thread and moved on to the next one. I am unsubscribing from this thread because I don't like the direction it is going.
Pages: 1 2