MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.
I am pretty new go my bb but have sussed most of it out. One thing that i cant though is for normal members to upload avatars. The only way have found out how to do this is by loging onto the admin and doing in like that. I think it has somthing to do with the 777 code?
Please help me.

Also, the avatars are only showed to unlogged in people and the admin and vanish when normal people login and i dont know how to fix it. I would be so greatful if someone could help me.

Andy
helooo there,
In order to allow uploads of avatars, u have to set the ./uploads/avatars to chmod 777, but in case other groups are able to upload avatar, then u'll have to check the registred group permissions and check for Can Upload Avatars, by going to admin cp > Users and Groups > Manage Groups

regards
squirrel Wrote:Also, the avatars are only showed to unlogged in people and the admin and vanish when normal people login and i dont know how to fix it.
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=5776