MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Complicated mod for creation of something
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hiya there! Newbie here...
This is a complicated mod which used to create cPanel account
My friend who has coded it (many had coded this one but they cant give me this) said
Quote:It used the WHM XML-API and cURL to access the API.

So yeah

What im going to host is:

cPanel accounts
with Post 2 Host system and can change points
With:

One-click Terminate
One-Click Create(with the details provided when signing up in the Hosting CP)
One-Click Suspend
UpGrade/DownGrade to selected package

Hey, here is an example but LOL [Image: 2guzaxg.jpg]

don't inclide in buying points thru real money

and if you want the WHM Remote Access Key, PM me, but u should know before you ask tat, you can create the MOD

I'll be gladly tthank you!!!! Big Grin
I'm not sure what you are asking. Is this system currently being used on SiteFrost and needs to be updated or you need the whole system developed from scratch?
Hmm Someone ( the admin in SF) said its exclusively for SF
but i think im noob but if im given some tutorials i think i can make it from scratch

I'm asking if theres already made one?

NO its the sitefrosts website not mine
The hosting tool?
There isn't one openly available. You can either contact the admin of SF and ask if they are willing to license it to you or you can hire a developer to make a similar one but the license is probably cheaper.
He wants it built into MyBB though... at least that's what I get from it since he's asking in the MyBB Plugins section. Smile
No, I know

TheHosting Tool
FHM-Script
iPanel
WHMCS(doesnt suppoer P2H)
cP Creator

But for example User X Reports an violation of TOS then he gets money then that money can be spend on hosting

i don't want to focus on Posting. i want other alterntives
Doesn't the hosting tool intergrate into it? Because there forum does run into it.
But you could just get someone to work off of THT, would be easier i think.
These are very complex and time consuming scripts to create. You are better off buying an existing one.

The one from ipanel is MyBB compatible for exchanging posts for hosting. It might be editable to suit your custom needs. The $100 price tag is easily worth it in comparison to work from scratch which is costly. What you want is many days of coding.
Pages: 1 2