MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help! site corrupted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have just got this error.
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/

Warning: require_once(/home/aus10239/public_html/MyBB/inc/class_error.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Input/output error in /home/aus10239/public_html/MyBB/inc/init.php on line 42

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/aus10239/public_html/MyBB/inc/class_error.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/aus10239/public_html/MyBB/inc/init.php on line 42

Anyone help?
Are all the files in the correct file structure in the /MyBB/ folder?? Either some are in the wrong place or some are missing.
all looks ok.
Anything I should look for?
I just tried a few plugins but they were only in plugins folder nothing else and I deleted them after disabling in control panel
i tried the 3 Youtube plugins if that helps
Can you printscreen the ./MyBB/ folder and inside the ./inc/ folder??
on the case now
images now removed for security purposes
Is the issue resolved now? I just loaded your forum and everything seems fine.
lol
so nothing at our end must have been a hosting issue?
to finish this thread thanks guys for the fast suggestion of page snapshots. great idea.
i thought this was a prob from our end because it wasn't your normal 404 error or similar.
i did notice that I couldn't rename init.php. i was going to rename it and try another file to replace it as a test in case it was corrupted. but the renaming failed almost as if the file was in use.
my theory is that this was caught in a loop of some sort and thats why the problem. theory. lol