MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Combination of myBB and Wordpress - possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone

I'm using myBB software over a year now, and I plan to redesign my forum in a few months from now, give it some extra features etc. And I have an idea, and I'm not sure if it's possible to create it.

Beside my forum I also have a blog on the same domain but on the folder /blog, powered by Wordpress. I would like to connect my forum and blog in a way that, for example, my last 3 blog posts would show up below my forum header in a form of picture+text... and below it would be my forum (categories, forums). Is that possible to do? Could it be done with some kind of a plugin?

Thank you very much, I appreciate every opinion and information you provide.

Drazen
There is a plugin that allows you to post the wordpress posts in to your forum and the other way around, but the problem is (i know because i am using a wordpress blog along with my forum) that wordpress uses HTML and mybb doesn't so you could allow html on your forums but you could get hacked and there is no way to change forum type to html. At least none that i know about.
Can you provide mi the link for that plugin? Thanx
Hmmm h/o it's called Hangmans wordBB. Let me see if i can find it.

EDIT: Sorry i couldn't give you direct link, but it is some where in this thread http://community.mybboard.net/thread-541...ght=Wordbb i think xP