MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Laxte.NET - Internet Security & Webmaster Boards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Laxte.NET - Internet Security & Webmaster Forums

Laxte.NET is based on internet security, webmaster support such as SEO and web design and technology. The forum has basic features including Elite Membership subscription and is SEO friendly. I hope to build the community up fast to become one of the strongest internet security and technology boards on the internet.

If you would like to help administrate or moderate the forum as I cannot do it on my own, applications are open here: http://laxte.net/moderation-applications-t-5.html

If anyone would kindly generate a theme for the forum, I would be extremely happy. Affiliates are also welcome.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you over there.

Many thanks,
Combo.

www.laxte.net

The theme is temporary until I can find someone who can create a decent custom theme.
In your rules this cracks me up....

Quote:Annoying GIFs should not be annoying.
LOL!!

Your forum isn't showcasing anything other than the fact that you can upload forum software, set it up, then add a theme to it. It really needs content added to it in order to tempt folks into signing up and using it, and as far as security issues are concerned please make sure folks who are helping are qualified to do it.

I find it kinda ironic that in your signature here you show a theme forum/website yet your asking for someone to create a theme for your new forum, I thought you created themes?
(2009-10-10, 04:38 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]In your rules this cracks me up....

LOL!!

Your forum isn't showcasing anything other than the fact that you can upload forum software, set it up, then add a theme to it. It really needs content added to it in order to tempt folks into signing up and using it, and as far as security issues are concerned please make sure folks who are helping are qualified to do it.

I find it kinda ironic that in your signature here you show a theme forum/website yet your asking for someone to create a theme for your new forum, I thought you created themes?

I've not developed themes for ages..
(2009-10-10, 12:46 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-10, 04:38 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]In your rules this cracks me up....

LOL!!

I've not developed themes for ages..

You don't just suddenly forget how to make a theme.
He didn't suddenly. His skills degraded over time. If you go in a coma for 10 years, you can forget how to chew. How do you know how long he hasn't done a theme in?
I heard if you stand in the rain for a long time you forget how to make themes:

[Image: avatar-45184.gif]

o.O

Anyways, content, content, content, Combo. That's key at this point. You don't have the default theme or Afresh, so the theme's okay for now.