MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I was wondering if anyone could recommend a site to buy my hosting from as I have been having problems everywhere I have tried and am looking for a decent place to get hosting.

I am looking for a reseller account with about 5-10GB space and average bandwidth.

I am looking to keep under £10 a month but any suggestions would be nice.

Cpanel and WHM are a must.

Thank You in advance
awesomehost.co.uk and cdkhosting.co.uk

not that good though/
PM Me. I can offer you that.
(2009-10-11, 03:58 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]cdkhosting.co.uk

not that good though/

I just got that been good so far quite small package but nice and cheap
I'm going to be honest. They are terrible. But when they are up they are up for a while. Then downforever.
One of the best ways to see if a hosting company is reputable is to look at their forums or other public communications. Don't look for the "I love ABC Host" discussions. Look for the "I hate ABC Host" discussions. Pay attention to how they reply/respond to critisism. How they handle themselves even when someone is complaining is a good indication of how they most/all customers. Obviously, as a business, we run into people that can't be pleased no matter how polite and accomidating we are and these people need a firmer response.
They shut down their forums, and most people who buy from them are cheapos so Toungue