MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: btraill.com - Buy/Sell/Trade Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lufbra, it's pretty self-explanatory.

I also do not have a section for banned "members". Are you looking at the correct website?
(2009-10-15, 03:32 AM)btraill Wrote: [ -> ]I also do not have a section for banned "members". Are you looking at the correct website?

That's right, I'm looking at the wrong website...

Quote:Dispute a Ban
Do you feel that you've been wrongfully banned? If so, dispute your case here

How to Dispute a Ban
10-09-2009 12:58 PM
by btraill

http://www.forums.btraill.com/showthread.php?tid=11

Quote:[Guests] [Registered] [Junior Admin] [Administrators] [Awaiting Activation] [Moderators] [Banned] [Verified Member] [Premium Member] [Trading Guru]
(2009-10-15, 09:08 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-15, 03:32 AM)btraill Wrote: [ -> ]I also do not have a section for banned "members". Are you looking at the correct website?

That's right, I'm looking at the wrong website...

Quote:Dispute a Ban
Do you feel that you've been wrongfully banned? If so, dispute your case here

How to Dispute a Ban
10-09-2009 12:58 PM
by btraill

http://www.forums.btraill.com/showthread.php?tid=11

Quote:[Guests] [Registered] [Junior Admin] [Administrators] [Awaiting Activation] [Moderators] [Banned] [Verified Member] [Premium Member] [Trading Guru]

What's wrong with a ban dispute forum?
Define the term, 'dispute'.

If you had any knowledge about running B/S/T websites you would know that banned members 90% of the time come back under a new username. If they do not wish to appeal that ban under that username - I'll ban them for thinking they can get around the system.

Also, currently working on allowing banned members to post in that one forum.

It's common on almost all B/S/T forums.

If you have any more comments, let me know.
Strange, you stated you didn't have a section for banned members, asking me if I was looking at the correct website. Now your explaining about banned members on your website!

You asked several times for anyone to critique your forum, clearly you have a problem with anyone who does that, I'll not bother wasting your or my time anymore here.
I like the forum but the red has to go. Red and green don't go well or at least light green and dark red or bright green.
lufbra,

There is NO section that freely allows banned members to use the site for its intended purpose. There are restrictions as to what they can see and do. Anymore questions?

Your posts scream ignorance. G'day. You had no idea what the board was for, therefore; I had to educate you on what it was there for and its purpose. Yet you still decided to say I'm the one in the wrong? Nice!
(2009-10-16, 04:00 PM)windowsmediaman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-16, 02:10 AM)btraill Wrote: [ -> ]lufbra,

There is NO section that freely allows banned members to use the site for its intended purpose. There are restrictions as to what they can see and do. Anymore questions?

Your posts scream ignorance. G'day. You had no idea what the board was for, therefore; I had to educate you on what it was there for and its purpose. Yet you still decided to say I'm the one in the wrong? Nice!
Are you tlaking to me? Please don't be a smart lime around me if you are.
I can't stand sarcastic people that think there know it alls.
You obviously aren't a smart lime if you thought he was talking to you.
windowsmediaman,

No. I clearly stated 'lufbras' name prior to saying anything. Please read before hand.
Pages: 1 2