MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry about this, but I'm pretty new to the MyBB forums. Well I have just got my own forums and I added some forums, and categories so now I was moving down to change the theme or style. But when I click on "Templates & Styles" A page pops up that says "Disabled" And I can't change anything about the appearance.

Can someone help me out? Big Grin I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Like I said I'm new so I don't know much about it.

Oh yeah and how do I change like when I'm in the Admin CP After everything I click I have to re-log in every time. Can you help me on that as well? Thanks!
Logging in: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42123.html

As for the Disabled message, where are you hosted?? Some hosts disallow access to it.
What do you mean where am I hosting? I'm really sorry I can't give you the information, But is it okay to post my website so you can see?
(2009-10-11, 05:36 PM)Cyan Sly Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean where am I hosting? I'm really sorry I can't give you the information, But is it okay to post my website so you can see?

Why can't you tell us where you host it? Besides, if you gave us the website we'd be able to figure it out anyway.
Well idk... I come from forums where if you say another forums URl you get banned so I didn't know if I could. But now it won't even log me in... So here's the url.

http://sweetscape.createmybb3.com/

Yeah...
I just meant the name of your host. CreateMyBB disallow access to that section of the ACP. You'll need to contact them about the logging in problem as you don't have the ability to fix it, as you don't have access to your files.
Okay so instead of going threw all that trouble, I really did nothing to my forums so can I just get another MyBB forums that allow that? If so, where? Because like I see you have the downloads but I don't know how to upload them onto the internet or anything.