MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: <<<-HTML code help???->>>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This isen't really that related to MYBB, but my site does have a MYBB forum on it...

But I am redesigning my site to add a news site in the home directory. And I was wondering, how do I get rid of the blue/purple/ lines around image links?... If you can help please do, cus I really don't want these on my site, it makes it look rubish...
This isn't about the MyBB site... moved.
Can you help though?...
What are you asking? Your homepage has cyan text and thats it.
(2009-10-11, 08:19 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]What are you asking? Your homepage has cyan text and thats it.

Forget about my site, I haven't uploaded the new site yet... I am asking, how do I get rid of the blue/purple borders around image links?
Try add this to your CSS.
img a:link, a:visited, a:active {
     border: 0px
     }
(2009-10-11, 08:31 PM)Josh G Wrote: [ -> ]Try add this to your CSS.
img a:link, a:visited, a:active {
     border: 0px
     }
Hmm... Where do I put it in, cus it's still not working???
Sorry! I meant this... Add it to your CSS file. I would put it close to your link properties just to organize it better.

a img {
    border: 0;
}
(2009-10-11, 08:41 PM)Josh G Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry! I meant this... Add it to your CSS file. I would put it close to your link properties just to organize it better.

a img {
    border: 0;
}
I don't have a css file. I'm just putting the CSS stright into the HTML via the <style?</style> code... Do I NEED to create a CSS file???
Just put it in the <style> tag then like the other classes.
Pages: 1 2