MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [release] startWii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Description
A nice, relaxing Wii based skin.
Made for the Wii community.

Demo
http://demo.zynge.net
(select "startWii" from theme changer)

Included
-Images
-XML File
-Readme
-License
-Screenshots

Download
http://www.zynge.net/thread-startwii

Browser Compatibility
-FireFox 2.0+
-Chrome Beta+
-Opera
-IE

Update Log
-Version 1.0 [Released: October 11th, Updates: Released]

Additional Details
-Custom login
-SEO ready
-Favicon ready
-Fluid width

Screenshots
Postbit | Index Top | Index Bottom
screenshots are lower quality than real

Additional Credits
95% of this skin was coded by Anman, many thanks to him.
Minor bug fixes were made, but hardly any to be honest.
Anyhow, thank you Anman, hope to collaborate with you in the future.
Very good theme, but its for subscribers, are you going to do any for non subscribers

Thanks
Yes, I actually am, it's My.BB, which will look like IP3 (also, it was planned way ahead of time, around April).
If there are any similarities for this skin, please do point them out, thanks.
Ok thanks, do you have any idea when the theme will be coming out?

Thanks
Woah... that blue is a tad bit bright there. I just about made myself blind.

Looking at the Wii Website, the blue is only used to highlight, not as backgrounds and such. You should change your table header backgrounds to white and have text be blue instead. Right now, the blue headers are overpowering the page.
(2009-10-17, 04:17 AM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]Woah... that blue is a tad bit bright there. I just about made myself blind.

Looking at the Wii Website, the blue is only used to highlight, not as backgrounds and such. You should change your table header backgrounds to white and have text be blue instead. Right now, the blue headers are overpowering the page.

I must agree with you.
i wasted my time for this theme.
(2009-10-17, 04:17 AM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]Woah... that blue is a tad bit bright there. I just about made myself blind.

You always seem to have some seemingly over-exaggerated opinion on somewhat bright themes... :|

The theme's okay though.
(2009-10-20, 01:49 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]

You always seem to have some seemingly over-exaggerated opinion on somewhat bright themes... :|

The theme's okay though.

I have to agree with Doug on this theme, not sure on his past opinions. Besides that, I think this theme is great. I haven't seen anything like it.
Why do you ask us to spam the demo boards, but not to show any of the posts?
Pages: 1 2