MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Terms Of Sinnoh - Pokemon Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Terms Of Sinnoh
Terms of Sinnoh is a Pokemon forum where you can talk about Pokemon (TV show, games, etc), chat about anything in the "General Discussion" board, talk about WiFi (friend codes, request a battle / trade), and more!
Click Here To Visit ToS!
If you're going to make a forum about something as popular as Pokemon you'll need a proper domain and a better theme than your current one if you want it to get anywhere; the beetroot-ness of the current theme doesn't look overly appealing.
Okay, thanks for the comment Smile I try to fix those up.
you have GOT to improve the theme 10 fold

currently you have no content and thus the theme is what majority of the members will look at when they come to your site
Yeah, but just wondering, for the theme, do you the that the corners are rounded?
(2009-10-15, 07:38 PM)steve807 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but just wondering, for the theme, do you the that the corners are rounded?

I think you should keep the corners rounded, just the color scheme needs work.
Okay, I'll be sure to fix it up Smile. And I'm glad you can see the round corners. Sometimes they wouldn't show.
(2009-10-16, 01:13 AM)steve807 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I'll be sure to fix it up Smile. And I'm glad you can see the round corners. Sometimes they wouldn't show.

I don't think they are cross browser compatible.