MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CustoMyBB - For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone. Recently my friend and I have decided to start a little theme project website of our own. Due to this, I don't have the time to run CustoMyBB, a website which is ultimately offering the same things as we will be in the near future.

Stat wise, the site gets decent traffic, much of it coming from the single image in my sig, and I'm sure a few from my themes. Not really much to share as far as cPanel bandwidth and stats go, due to alot of it going to the sig image Toungue

Anyways, forum stat-wise (as of right now):

Members: 50
Threads: 65

Not great, but still not too bad imo for the small amount of effort I've been able to give towards it..

-----

So, here's the deal. I don't want to give this site away, however I'm not looking for profit here. The theme is custom. There are some plugins from MyBB Central, and from MyBB-Plugins, so to avoid any conflicts, upon the transfer of ownership, such plugins will be removed. In total, there are 8 of these plugins, and possibly one more which I will look into.

What you'll get in the sale:

Domain: http://CustoMyBB.net
Files: Full forum backup, demo site as well if you want, excluding subscription-only plugins as stated above.
Databases: Forum db backup, and demo site backup (again, if you want).
Extras: Current CustoMyBB theme, and all related images. This theme will become property of you with the sale. Also, incomplete CustoMyBB v3 theme.

The domain is current registered through wirenine.com, however I will be transferring the domain to namecheap.com free of charge to the buyer. You will need an account there, though, so I can push the domain. Renewals are around $10/year.

-----

As I said before, I'm not aiming for a huge profit margin, nor am I giving the site away for nothing. The price I am looking for, minimally, is $25 USD. This price includes all of the above.

I feel this website really does have a huge potential, and it's already listed on Google, Yahoo, etc. Yahoo & Google visit pretty much daily.

I had initially planned to finish a theme for CustoMyBB (version 3), however I haven't the time. This sale will include that theme. It's essentially ready to go, looks sharp, but could still use a lot of time put into it. I am not finishing this theme for you, however, regardless of how much CustoMyBB goes for. You can do whatever you want with it.

Ultimately, if no one is interested in this offer, the member base will be merged with my new project and the domain will simply become a redirect, so it won't go to waste and I'm not desperate. The themes will probably go free, however I may keep the v3 one for a separate purpose.

-----

Finally, this auction/sale will conclude on the following date: 12:00 PM, GMT-5 hours, October 24th, 2009. The files, backups and such are to be transferred on the 25th. All offers posted in this thread, please. Minimal increments of $2.00.

Also, payments MUST be made via PayPal.

Thank you,
Chris.
I will start the bidding at $27.
Thanks Lyndon!
Bidding currently at: $27 USD.
Offers still being accepted! Remember, auction closes in 5 days!
I am still currently in the lead? I heard that there were people outside of the MyBB Community Forums Interested.
Yes, you're still in the lead. I haven't heard of anyone else, however if I do I'll update this thread.
Also, I'll be paying for the domain transfer to NameCheap.com; you'll just need to have an ccount there so I can push the domain. Thanks.
I have an account on Name Cheap.

As far as the Plugins, if I do end up buying it, could you provide a plugin list for me as I may already have the plugins. That way it saves you time and effort deleting files and such.
Yes, I can do that.
Offers still being accepted until Saturday!
Current bid is by Lyndon, with $27.
Heh, great theme! I've always wondered how people make tabbed themes... Confused
Pages: 1 2