MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please Validate Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is not an impatient post, more of a 'In case you forgot to check the mod site today' post.

I have two mods waiting for validation, please validate them Smile
There have been a lot of submissions over the last few days but we're working through the backlog and all should be validated shortly.
Not sure how many times we need to say not to make threads about this Undecided
(2009-10-12, 09:34 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how many times we need to say not to make threads about this Undecided

I am making this thread because it is taking long and I want to bring it to people's attention that there are plugins waiting.
I see they were validated. Thank you Big Grin
Why is there the need to bring it to people's attention?? It isn't like people don't know they're there. Most people understand the fact we can't always validate them quickly and just wait, it's always the same few people making these threads. I personally don't go through them any quicker when people make these threads, I just wait until I would have done it anyway.
(2009-10-12, 09:53 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Why is there the need to bring it to people's attention?? It isn't like people don't know they're there. Most people understand the fact we can't always validate them quickly and just wait, it's always the same few people making these threads. I personally don't go through them any quicker when people make these threads, I just wait until I would have done it anyway.

Like I said, maybe you forgot to check the Mods site or something. No biggie.
No, no forgetting, I went out for the evening. Is that a good enough reason?? I constantly feel like we have to justify ourselves when they're not validated within a few hours of being submitted and I'm getting a bit tired of it. Thinking we may have forgotten just shows you don't realise the reason it takes time is because we're busy, not because we just forget.
(2009-10-12, 09:58 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]No, no forgetting, I went out for the evening. Is that a good enough reason?? I constantly feel like we have to justify ourselves when they're not validated within a few hours of being submitted and I'm getting a bit tired of it. Thinking we may have forgotten just shows you don't realise the reason it takes time is because we're busy, not because we just forget.

Yes that is good enough. I never said it wasn't, and I wasn't trying to provoke an argument in this thread. When did I imply in this thread that I was expecting validation instantly? I didn't.
4 days is a long time. Sad
When I had to wait over a week for a small plugin to be validated, and for a small change to be approved, I didn't complain, I just waited. Why can't other people do the same??
Pages: 1 2