MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ZenCart MyBB Integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want at least, for my forum members to be able to use their forum login to access zencart instead of having to re-register... how could I do this?

and if not........ suggestions?
I know they make Integration for joomla, VirtueMart, the programe called JFusion
but i do not know of any for zencart but you never know
is Virtuemart anygood?

Jfusion?

and what's the deal with Joomla anyway?
well if i could figure out joomla i could tell you if it was any good i have installed joomla, Virtuemart, jfusion but could not grasp joomla jFusion lets you use mybb with joomla/virtuemart and one logon like you wanted
EDIT: Oops, I ddin't notice it was an older thread, maybe someone will enjoy it anyway...
``````````

(2009-10-12, 09:09 PM)Draco Wrote: [ -> ]I want at least, for my forum members to be able to use their forum login to access zencart instead of having to re-register... how could I do this?

and if not........ suggestions?

You *can* do this, if you have the time a patience to set it up, test, and re-test, and re-test...
osCommerce and clones (incl Zencart) plugin available now

I have had Joomla working with MyBB, including dual login, the osCommerce / Zen cart mod is new, and I haven't tried it yet.

ps. MyBB or Joomla or Zencart can be the Master or Slave for new registrations (you need to pick one Master); Also, all members, old or new, need to login to Joolma (just once) in order to be entered into the Joomla db, and synced with the other 'slaves.'
  • Give it a try on a test site. This stuff is tons of fun, if you a really very patient and / or strange. Toungue