MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need duplicate threads in different categories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, how to do it?

For example, a user creates a thread in the same category
I also need a duplicate of this thread to another (eg, hidden) category.
And not just a copy, but it is a duplicate ..
For when they wrote in the first thread, the answers appeared in the second

thx
Is this a suggestion or do you want a plugin for it now?? This is the wrong forum if you're requesting a plugin...
Yes, I request the plugin, please move the thread in the appropriate section
sorry)
I m also looking for this type of plugin if any one know the tell the link thanks
Sounds good idea!

I might work on it next week.. hopefully I will complete it soon Smile
Let see Toungue
I made this:
Plugin with 2 settings :
  • FID: FID of Forum/Category Where You Want To Store Duplicate Threads

After activation each thread will get this new image next to the newreply button. ( Viewable for Moderators of that Forum and Administrators )
[attachment=15673]

When you press it ( Only for moderators of that forum or Administrators ); a new thread will be created in the specified forum ( setting ) _ AJAX
If no error appears ( popup window with invalid forum; invalid thread or invalid post_key ); there will be a new link available that leads to the thread in the forum you set. This link remains untill you delete the duplicated thread. Also the duplicate button will dissapear after 5sec.
[attachment=15674]

Thats step one.

Step two is when you or someone else enters a new reply in the post you marked as duplicate, the new message will be copied to the thread in the specified forum.

Hopefully that's the way you want it Big Grin
Cause IMHO i've never seen such request before ^^
If you're interested; let me know.
If you want to test it before you install it; PM me. Will set up an account for you at my testboard.
it'z needed bcz

guest - > can only See Guest section

Member - > can't see guest section Big Grin

So i need to Copy Thread's from guest section to original Member section Big Grin

Where is the Download link Toungue

edit :- I want Like this if u can make (I want to create duplicate thread at Bulk Big Grin)

From Here i we can Select how many thread's we want to copy from one board to another board

[Image: 70kxp3.jpg]

When we select thread's then the Copy Thread Option Will Come in this menu

[Image: e0n82a.jpg]

I hope Lex can Make this Smile
No; i won't make it that way.
You still need to read the thread to confirm its a duplicate; when you're reading it; you can simply press the image to create a duplicate.

Upload everything like its stored in the .zip file and fill in the FID setting.

Edit:
Inline Thread Moderation Added.
[attachment=15677]

Update:
Reupload ./inc/plugins/createdup.php
Open forumdisplay_inlinemoderation
Find
	{$customthreadtools}
Add after
	{$createdup}
I can not go to the thread Sad
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting '}' in Z:\home\***\www\forum\showthread.php(1009) : eval()'d code on line 21

mybb 1.4.9

but it seems that this is what I asked Smile
thx
Pages: 1 2