MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Html code help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think this is an html code sorry if i am wrong. But i wanted to make something for my portal that shows the top news stories that i put there and i found this one thing at another site and it looks really good if you go to http://gamerzcreed.com/ and its right there the top box, how do i make that? I googled some stuff but couldn't find anything like that.
Its an RSS feed, you need.
Okie but how would i add that to my portal?
No idea to be honest. The only way i know how is completely insanely hard for whats its worth, and i'm pretty sure it won't work for MyBB (And its a news ticker from an RSS feed but it could be modded easy)
(2009-10-14, 02:04 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Okie but how would i add that to my portal?

Im no Plugin author, but I am sure that T0m is right about that.
You could always try messing with your MyBB variables and with some HTML.

Other than that, you might want to start posting in the MyBB 1.4.x support forum. Toungue

(Not trying to backseat mod, I just find this kind of annoying).

EDIT: Not trying to be an lime or anything, but your site says "We can hack anything", yet you haven't tried programming this for yourself?

(Something screems Skiddie <.< )
LOL My site says WE can hack anything not I can hack anything Wink
That's Joomla. Joomla's themes are notorious for having rotating/variable boxes like that. From my previous experience with Joomla's CMS experience, no coding is involved -- it's all done through the admin control panel in the theme options (if it supports such addon).

Correct me if I'm wrong.
He wants to use portal.php though. (and the built in one sucks. i had to use rapidrss to make one)