MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every time I try to upload an attachment, I get this message:

The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: The attachment could not be found on the server.

Started after I upgraded to 1.4.9 ...

CHMOD now change to 666
./inc/settings.php
./inc/config.php
./inc/languages/*your_language*/*all files*
./inc/languages/*your_language*/admin/*all files*
CHMOD no change to 777
./cache/
./cache/themes/
./uploads/
./uploads/avatars/
./admin/backups/ (optional)

What is problem in this my board? help me , my board http://www.komunitasblackberry.com/forum Thank
did u check your attachment settings?
yes i do, but not respond for upload attachment massage : The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: The attachment could not be found on the server. Trouble Started after I upgraded to 1.4.9 from 1.4.8
please help me
(2009-10-14, 11:29 AM)indra Wrote: [ -> ]yes i do, but not respond for upload attachment massage : The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: The attachment could not be found on the server. Trouble Started after I upgraded to 1.4.9 from 1.4.8
please help me
I HAVE Same problem now!
what type of file extension are you uploading?
All the CHMODs right...??
chmod is ok.
today i Rebuild Cache of attachtypes.
i think problem is from this action.
yes?
Shouldn't be, what's the file extension?? Can you upload it here?? Can you ask your host if they know if the temporary folder is working properly??
format is zip.
i upload file here.
i will ask hosting later because he is not online now.
i can see .tmp folder in my website directory (it is empty folder).
Are you sure ./uploads is CHMOD'ed to 777?
Pages: 1 2