MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posting Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No one is trying to degrade your thread. I think Lufbra wants to see the quality of your posting, you should show good you are instead of just posting "Oh, okay!" or "Amazing", which wouldn't increase activity at all. Keep in mind, I'm not trying to insult you. Also, you are offering services yet saying you won't share information of these sites you say you're valuable at and treating a person responding to this thread in a negative way, yet you tell them to not be negative, can you say irony?

Not everyone knows about everything, so your posting may be limited, you'd want to show which areas are you most knowledgeable by showing us some of your posts, people don't want to get scammed, not saying you will/are scamming them.

PS: Learn the definition of trolling.
PS. Quote where I said that I won't show someone who is interested the forums I frequent and my posts. Please do. If someone is truly interested you can PM me and I will show you the board URL's privately. Geez, I even bolded 'you' for a reason in my post previous.

I'm not going to waste my time on this troll, thanks.

Anymore questions that need answering?
(2009-10-18, 04:43 PM)btraill Wrote: [ -> ]Anymore questions that need answering?

Given that God is infinite, and that the universe is also infinite, would you like a toasted tea-cake?

On a more serious note, here is some advice for you. If you are offering a service to someone else and expect compensation for it, then don't be a complete arse when they ask you for some evidence to back up your claims.
(2009-10-18, 04:43 PM)btraill Wrote: [ -> ]PS. Quote where I said that I won't show someone who is interested the forums I frequent and my posts. Please do. If someone is truly interested you can PM me and I will show you the board URL's privately. Geez, I even bolded 'you' for a reason in my post previous.

As far as I can tell, Lufbra was asking a legitimate quesion - showing interest in your work. You really shouldn't be advertising your services like this... Undecided
Tomm, feel free to check any other posts. Anyways, I'm over it.

I will not publically display the forum URL's, like previously mentioned.

If you want them, feel free to PM me. Like I said, again.

As per you saying, 'you really shouldn't be advertising your services like this'. Well, for one, I did not advertise my services wrongfully or arrogantly until lufbra decided to troll along. Feel free to read a lot of his other posts and you will soon see he is nothing but a negative nancy.

G'day.
(2009-10-18, 08:19 PM)btraill Wrote: [ -> ]As per you saying, 'you really shouldn't be advertising your services like this'. Well, for one, I did not advertise my services wrongfully or arrogantly until

Correct, until..

Quote:lufbra decided to troll along.

It was a sad troll attempt if I've ever seen one, yet your response was even worse:

Quote:lufbra, your attempt at degrading my thread is blatantly failing.

Your troll senses are horrid if I do say so myself. Someone requesting information which will better your chances is not trolling, bud.
You're both failing to see my point. lufbra is not interested in my services, I don't think you guys are looking at it from my angel. But hey, what can you expect?

I did come off as an arrogant steam-head, but I get irritated with people like him. I know his intentions.
Here's what btraill is talking about, nothing more....

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-57848.html

If anyone cared to read it, it mentioned about a certain "banned members" forum, and that btraill can be just a little less than truthfull in what he has to say in that post thread, yet he claimed he was educating me! The funny thing is, because of these post threads he calls me a troll...LOL!! How pathetic!!
He doesn't know the meaning of trolling, don't worry.
Troll in my books, someone who barges into a thread with a negative mindset clearly visible.
Pages: 1 2 3