MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PavementSucks.com - 4x4 site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.pavementsucks.com

Dedicated to the 4x4/OHV community

Over 1.1 Million posts, over 90,000 threads, 15,000 users, 6,000+ garages

Running 1.4x with bridged Coppermine, custom Technical Article and Garage plugins, cpmFetch on Portal and forum Index, 20+ other plugins
Great community!

I do think you have a few forums that are unnecessary, though.
thanks. which forums do you think are not needed? i've got an answer for them all, but i am just curious what an outsider thinks. the forums that are built from 9 years of visitor feedback.

though i admit i forgot to merge the non-auto electronics forum back into the off topic (it was a test forum before the conversion to mybb)
Hah, quickly skimmed through most of it and my eyes didn't catch the "Post are deleted within (x) amount of time" text.

You're right, I cannot reason for anyone of them not to be there.
Anyone that believes a site must be asthetically pleasing just has to go view that forum.

Has to be one of the hardest sites to read I have seen in a long time.

Congrats on the million posts btw.
i reset the default theme to a nicer one. the reason the other theme was there is that it mimic the 8 year old previous theme/site that I had and the existing users wanted the old school simple theme back.

the old school theme is still there for the users to set themselves. it was also a quick fix to set main colors. i still need to fine tune it. the old site displayed it much better (use the waybackmachine if you want to see how it used to look)
That looks a lot better for default.
Cool to see another million poster Smile
Nice forum, i like the theme.