MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello My Fellow MyBB Community Members,

How would I put Chicago Sports Network on the forums(Announcements, etc.. all of them). Example: http://prosportsaddicts.com/forums where it says Pro Sports Addicts, on the forum, except I wanna put Chicago Sports Network on my myBB Board.

Example:
[Image: 1255734370.jpg]

-How Would I add it onto my forum, I'll get it made..

Yes, I am not a 5 year old and I was simply having a horrible day, when I posted that.

Thank you and replies would be appreciated,
I don't know what do you mean exactly. Do you mean that you want to add another links beside the Search, Member List, Calendar and Help?
(2009-10-17, 10:37 AM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what do you mean exactly. Do you mean that you want to add another links beside the Search, Member List, Calendar and Help?
Correct.
You can add your links in the header template.
(2009-10-15, 09:53 PM)Aaron23 Wrote: [ -> ]BUMP, I NEED SUPPORT PLEASE.

You should know by now that if you try and bump within 24 hours it does absolutely nothing...
How does saying bumping has no effect mean support is horrific?? You should just be more patient. You not getting an answer straight away doesn't mean the support is bad, you know.
Simply saying there's no point in trying to bump your threads within 24 hours is not irrelevant or negative, and is not diminishing your posting skills, it's stating a fact; there is no point in trying to bump within 24 hours as it does nothing. If you don't want me to reply to any of your thread at all, that's fine by me.