MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4x] Repeat Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can you give me a URL to see that plugin? It might just be a matter of changing where the hook goes.

EDIT: I just looked at the plugin by Lex. I don't see how it's not compatible. When you have a reported post it's still using the report function of mybb. This plugin doesn't alter that.
(2009-10-18, 05:26 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give me a URL to see that plugin? It might just be a matter of changing where the hook goes.

EDIT: I just looked at the plugin by Lex. I don't see how it's not compatible. When you have a reported post it's still using the report function of mybb. This plugin doesn't alter that.

yum, i dunno, i'll try to reinstall it :/
Well what happens that you think this doesn't work?
(2009-10-18, 07:19 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Well what happens that you think this doesn't work?

omg, i'm stupid...my error, i disabled your plug-in, now plug-ins work both xD
Jeez...I thought so. I looked and was like WTF...shouldn't be a problem. Can you delete your post then saying it wasn't compatible?
Great plugin, Im gunna install this Smile
(2009-10-18, 05:12 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Jeez...I thought so. I looked and was like WTF...shouldn't be a problem. Can you delete your post then saying it wasn't compatible?

modified =D
Pages: 1 2