MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok so this is what is happeneing,
i go to yoursite.com/install then it takes me to the installation wizard on the first page but when i press next it goes to a part that looks like the page is invalid or the URL doesnt exist when it goes to /installs/index.php but i have look and /instals/index.php is on my files but it wont go to it, if there is a mod or somone who can help that hes Team Viewer, or Crossloops please let me know if u can go on there and fix it, sorry everyone but i only trust staff to have access to my computer, if u know how to fix it though just let me no in a reply

Thanks so much
- RyanCronshaw
Why aren't you using createbb?
(2009-10-16, 03:54 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Why aren't you using createbb?

because i want the reall mybb forums on my site LOL
Did you even bother looking at the install guide?
(2009-10-16, 03:57 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Did you even bother looking at the install guide?

yes i did look at the install guide of course lol
Link please?
the install guide is the one in the folder and it links to my desktop, i have also looked over the Wiki how to install but that didnt help my problem .... or is it another link u want
Wait, nvm i won't be able to see the error, you have a screenshot?
(2009-10-16, 04:03 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, nvm i won't be able to see the error, you have a screenshot?

do u have a skype then i could show u my screen on skype and show u whats happening it would be a lot esier
skype the program right?
Pages: 1 2