MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display User Group reset all users to Use Primary User Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

i have an question does anyone know how i could change the Display User Group, i want that all members have on Display User Group the Use Primary User Group, it seems that some members have Registered or something else and that makes it problematic in my case.

So is there an mysql command to revert them all back to Use Primary User Group

Thanks for the help.

cheers
cHarOn
Just edit the "Registered" usergroup settings Toungue and delete the 1 you have created youself Smile
Dont worry... all users will be reverted back to "Registered"
sorry but i don't wanna edit 35000 users Toungue and i don't wanna loose any of my usergroups so this is a no go Big Grin, but there must be an may to set it direct in the myswl db Toungue but i am not experienced enough to know the command.

cheers
cHarOn
Lol when did i say you need to edit all the 35000 users?
I only said that u need to delete the usergroup you have made... All the users will be reverted back to Registered automatically Smile
Note:
If you havent made any user group yet... *All users are on "Registered", then just make another usergroup named anything and then just put all the users in it... after that just delete that usergroup and your problem will get solved Smile
i have around 20 usergroups!! so should i delete them all!!! i know what you mean now but that would be an strange work.
So, just to clarify, you want to set their display group to whatever their primary group is?? If that's correct, try this:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `displaygroup` = `usergroup`;

Please backup your users table before you do this though just in case it doesn't work properly.