MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: There was a problem communicating with the mod version server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time i try to check for plugin updates i get this message and i can't view the plugin updates available for my mods. Any idea what's up? Undecided
As has been said in all the other threads on this, we don't really know.
(2009-10-16, 09:58 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]As has been said in all the other threads on this, we don't really know.

So you can't fix it? Undecided
Well as we don't know what's actually going wrong, not currently. We can only fix it if we know what's broken.
(2009-10-16, 10:06 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Well as we don't know what's actually going wrong, not currently. We can only fix it if we know what's broken.

Is it possible that its a plugin doin it?
Not one you've got, but there seems to be a correlation with the number of plugins installed (I think KuJoe said that when he had 15 or more plugins uploaded, no matter what ones they were, it wouldn't connect) but I don't know if it is definitely that.
(2009-10-17, 11:34 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Not one you've got, but there seems to be a correlation with the number of plugins installed (I think KuJoe said that when he had 15 or more plugins uploaded, no matter what ones they were, it wouldn't connect) but I don't know if it is definitely that.

Well this has only been happening within the past month or so hasn't it? So it must be something that has been changed in that period of time.