MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Silver Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Theme Name: Silver Light
Theme Author: Lyndon
Theme Website: http://www.LyndonStudios.com
Theme Version: 1.0
Theme Mybb Compatibility: 1.4.x (Designed in 1.4.8)
Theme File Edits: None
Theme File Uploads: 1
Theme Description: I have create this theme to be a similar look alike theme to My Webmaster's Resort HTML Theme. I may make the same theme in different colors in the future.

Live Demo: http://www.LyndonStudios.com/mybb

You Must not Redistribute the Theme on any site.
This site is only available on Lyndon Studios and MyBB.

Installation Instructions:

1. Upload the files in the 'Upload' Folder to the root folder of Your MyBB Installation.
2. Open up Your ACP and Import the XML File
3. Enjoy the Theme!

The next version will contain a graphic set.
That is a awesome theme.
I like that so much.The combination is looking amazing..
Thank you for sharing the theme and related link.
Nice and simple! Big Grin i like it! oh, out of interest, whats that font you used for the logo?
bright and light Wink
Berlin Sans Demi FB is the Logo Font. I'll include a PSD In Ver2.
A couple of things:

1. The text you used for the T_header looks very out of place. You should stick to one font for the whole theme.

2. Default buttons and icons? That alone makes the theme look a little unprofessional. Making some unique ones would help.

3. I do not like the colors you used for the T-rows. Grey and white are almost always used.

Overall, this theme is alright. I've seen tons of themes like this, so try to put some uniqueness into future themes.
As I said in the first post, v2 will contain a button set.
Demo link does not work. Sad
The demo does not work and where are the screenshots?
Hello,

I am Jack.I am new to this site,but I’ve enjoyed posting in your forums.I like Silver Light theme.Silver light helps you create rich web applications that run on Mac OS, Windows, and Linux. Welcome to a new level of engaging, rich, safe, secure, and scalable cross-platform experience.The demo does not work.So what can I do?

Silver light is a cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device browser plug-in that helps companies design, develop and deliver applications and experiences on the Web.I like your idea.Your information are very good.

Thank you very much and Stay connected with me.
Pages: 1 2