MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a best free forum hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I want to tell you guys about Mybbest
(This is not mine. I just want to tell you guys how great it is.)

It is a free Mybb Forum Hosting.
I will show you the benefits.
* Completely free and NO ads
* Includes many themes, language packs, and plugins, such as a Shoutbox
* Ability to request themes and plugins on the Support forums
* High quality servers with 99.9% uptime

MORE!
They even improve their VPS!

Also Premium Services:
We offer premium services:
Pay $15 ONCE and be able to save unlimited backups (although we do retain daily backups on an external server anyway)
Option to pay $10 ONCE and remove the host copyright footer for a full year
Our support email is [email protected] and we can perform custom work on your forum at a low fee or teach you how to use our services for FREE!

Requesting a Mod is so easy!
FAsT!

Upcoming Features:
-Daily Backups - Our service will automatically make backups of everyone's forum daily. A premium service addition to this feature would be to have the backups emailed directly to YOU when they are made, or stored on our server for your access!

-Domain Name Support - Use your OWN domain! That's right, support for your own domain with your forum, instead of just masking. And I'm not talking about one, but however many you have. So, this means you could use your myBBest subdomain, short domain, and real domain all with ONE forum without any problems or your members knowing.

-Move/copy threads - We're looking into a way around this, so that you can enjoy all of the features of the MyBB Moderation system on your forums.

-ForumSupporters - You won't see ANY ads, and you'll get extra benefits on the support forums and part of the network.

-Better ACP - I'll be working on making the My Account better for you, and the premium services will be grouped.

-Better SEO/SEF URL's - We'll finally roll out our enhanced URL's for your forum.

-More Customized MODs - We'll be purchasing a subscription to MyBB-Plugins to add to our collection of paid MyBB authors!

-Blog, Forums, and Social Networking (Network) - This will include more about us and me, and new developments with the network, and any other FREE forum networks we are developing. The forums will be themed to match the site. We'll be on social networks such as Facebook and MySpace, and this will, naturally, lead to contests, which will include cash and other item prizes...

So Join now!
Best free Mybb forum hosting ever.
seems nice... but believe after reading rules it won't be so sweet..

when i get time i'll look at it Wink
Please post in the correct forum next time.
I bet this is a staff member at this forum host, i doubt a normal user would post this.
Nope, He is a normal member: http://mybbest.com/support/User-Mr-blue