MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling Rusnakweb premium acc - $3! (Usually $10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,
You can start your own mybb forum hosting service free here: http://www.rusnakweb.com

But wont you want to make money off of that?
Selling backups? Offering Directory? Ability for people to pay for ad removal?

Well I am selling my license for $3! (The usual cost = $10)

If you want then simply add ma msn:
[email][email protected][/email]
Who gave you permission to sell it?
I bought the license and Rusnak allows people to sell there lienses as I've seen people selling theres on his forum (One with Fabis and he congratzed him on his sale)
When you buy a license you can always sell it to someone else as long as it stays legal and you will not abuse it unless the author doesn't allow the resale of licenses.
STILL 4 SALE
(2009-10-23, 12:45 AM)alex clone Wrote: [ -> ]STILL 4 SALE

You're not allowed to make your forum host (With the premium features and copyright removal) and then sell your license. Also by the looks of it you've sold the license more than one time.

I do not recommend anyone buys this license.
Accutly I have not sold this license yet and can prove that.

If I manage to sell this I am going to put Rusnakweb's link back on my hosting service, I have already removed all the premium addons.
You told me via PM you have another one to sell for $3, you have obviously sold it before. Now by the sound of it you only had one.
You are getting confused between MyBBStudios & Rusnak but ok w/e Wink
"I've sold one (One I advertised) and I am selling another one for $5.84 if your intrested."

Thats what you said in the PM. Scammer if you ask me.
Pages: 1 2