MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new here. My name is MrsSim, and I am a "downloader" of MyBB.

I'm 56 years old, and I'm a lawyer.

I use both IPB, phpBB, vB, and YaBB as my bulletin board systems (I have many communities), so I decided to download MyBB and give it a try so I can extend my knowledge of bulletin boards.

Right now I've downloaded the gunzipped tape archive (tar.gz), and I will be installing it soon.

Very nice site! Smile
Hi MrsSim, welcome to the world of MyBB Smile. I'm sure you will love MyBB, i'm used all the forum software you listed and by far this is the best. Its so good that my whole site is powered by it Smile.
marcgo15 Wrote:Hi MrsSim, welcome to the world of MyBB Smile. I'm sure you will love MyBB, i'm used all the forum software you listed and by far this is the best. Its so good that my whole site is powered by it Smile.
I just tried MyBB, and it's great.

I like the design the best. It just feels right for me.

And the use of ease in this software is great.
MyBB rules.. Toungue Lawyer huh? That reminds me I was gonna email a friend of mine and talk to him about some legal issues.. Toungue Thanks for reminding me. Wink Anyway, welcome to MyBB, we always like new users.
Sorry, I'm only an Accident and Immigration attorney.

It looks like most of the buttons are actually used from KDE 3. Nice. Smile

MyBB is great. It has the same features of vB but in an easier format.

Now I don't have to spend another $200 on forum software!
The current image set is based off the Crystal theme for KDE by Everaldo..

He's a very nice designer, you can view his webpage here: http://www.everaldo.com/

Thanks for the compliments on MyBB too Smile