MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling the Lyndon Studios HTML template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I am creating a new Template for Lyndon Studios but I am giving the option for someone to buy the current one.

Live Demo: Http://www.lyndonstudios.com/

Its a simple dark template.

5$CAD
Im expecting no more, unless you really feel generous Toungue
Not to sound rude, but I really do not think your template is worth any sort of monetary value. There are much better templates out there that are completely free.
If you didnt want to buy it you didnt need to post your negative input on it.
I know its not the greatest template. Which is Why I am not expecting much. But I need as much money as I can get right now. Every little bit counts.
(2009-10-19, 01:16 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]If you didnt want to buy it you didnt need to post your negative input on it.

He wasn't trying to be mean just stating his thoughts. And, well I almost posted the exact same thing because he's right.
5 bucks for that? no offense but you should pay me to use that one.
that one was horrible.
Good luck on selling it, but if anyone buys it. they have wasted cash.
Guys comeone don't be little d**ks, I think the structure is alright but as some others said before in a rude manner I do not think anyone will buy it due to the simpleness of the template.

Although I wish you good luck Wink.
(2009-10-19, 12:58 AM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to sound rude, but I really do not think your template is worth any sort of monetary value. There are much better templates out there that are completely free.
hate to be honest
but i agree
non money worth