MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't see attached pictures in posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
i have a problem in my forum, until now it was all ok, but now when i attach a picture in a post it doesn't show it. All i see is blank in firefox and the 'no valid picture' sign in IE. I have tried everything, even with html code, with link to another websites picture.
Whn i have it as an attachment, then there is just a blind link to the picture which works, but it doesn't show any picture in the post.
see here

http://mod4week.byethost11.com/mybb/show...3&#pid4953

Any ideas?
All the old attached pictures are shown correctly, the new ones not.
This has happen to me try un installing it and add again or remove from your server and upload again take a look at my site if you want to see some attached pictures www.cardiffbay.uk.com/cbwf

Jon

heloo there,

1st i'd like to know which version ur using!!
and i'd like u to clear your cache and try again.
that thing happend to me !! and these were most of the answers,
however i'm not sure that it will work 100% , but i recommend to try that, before installing your board again, also, if ur using anyversion less than 1.0 !! i highly recommend that you upgrade it.

regards
first of all thanks for the quick replies!
i am using version 1 PR2, but i never had any problems with the attached picture and as i said i can see all the old ones just fine, it's with the new ones that there is the problem.
Clearing the cache doesn't do anything, because it's not only me who has the problem, it's all the users and not only to my new posts but to their new posts as well.

Any other ideas? i don't want to reinstall the forum because i have made many modifications...

Thanks in advance
this is it !! the same excat thing i had !! old attachments shows the new dont !!

so i'd recommend upgrading ur board Smile !!

regards
well...ok ...i'll try that in the morning and post back here the results!
hope that works and thank you for your time Big Grin