MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: index.php Randomly Pops Up For Download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
About 1 out of 25 or so times that I load the index page to my site, or even my admincp, a download pop-up will show up, the download is my indexphp, it's a weird problem, how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance.
Link for the site?
(2009-10-17, 11:38 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]Link for the site?
Oops, forgot to add that: http://gfx-bb.org/index.php
Seems ok for me what browser are you using?
(2009-10-17, 11:48 PM)dhfola Wrote: [ -> ]Seems ok for me what browser are you using?
It doesn't happen every single time, it happens like once every 25 or so times that I load the forum. I'm using firefox.[/align]

[align=left]
Its great here. Reloaded 10 times and worked fine.
SOme times it happens on safari.
(2009-10-18, 12:01 AM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]Its great here. Reloaded 10 times and worked fine.
SOme times it happens on safari.
It still happens occasionally at random times, I don't members to get annoyed by it and leave the forum.
You remove the MyBB copyright and put your own there then have the cheek to ask for support, piece of trash you even ripped a paid vBulletin skin...Are you ashamed to be using FREE forum software or somthing?
(2009-10-18, 12:08 AM)rogerdodger74de Wrote: [ -> ]You remove the MyBB copyright and put your own there...
Yes... You have to put the MyBB copyright there.
(2009-10-18, 12:37 AM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes... You have to put the MyBB copyright there.

though i completely agree with this ....

(2009-10-18, 12:08 AM)rogerdodger74de Wrote: [ -> ]You remove the MyBB copyright and put your own there then have the cheek to ask for support, piece of trash you even ripped a paid vBulletin skin...Are you ashamed to be using FREE forum software or somthing?

how about you get OFF your high horse and try being nice to newer members
maybe he is using a VB theme <!-- btw you might wanna remove the copyright images -->
but you have no right to be this mean to any member and no im not a wanna be mod but just someone who happened to pass by and see your rant

all you had to say is -- sorry to get support you need to keep the copyright
Pages: 1 2