MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Move "Reset" button in advanced CSS editor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm always hitting that damn button by mistake and losing stuff, and it's beginning to annoy me. If I wanted to move that button elsewhere (above the text box), which file would I need to edit?

[Image: qLv1R.png]

Thanks Big Grin
I don't think you can.
(2009-10-18, 05:50 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you can.

Surely it's possible, it's just an HTML form. I just need to know which file it's being drawn from.
Try this, line 1645 of ./admin/modules/style/themes.php, change:

$buttons[] = $form->generate_reset_button($lang->reset);
$buttons[] = $form->generate_submit_button($lang->save_changes, array('id' => 'save', 'name' => 'save'));
$buttons[] = $form->generate_submit_button($lang->save_changes_and_close, array('id' => 'save_close', 'name' => 'save_close'));

change to:

$buttons[] = $form->generate_submit_button($lang->save_changes, array('id' => 'save', 'name' => 'save'));
$buttons[] = $form->generate_submit_button($lang->save_changes_and_close, array('id' => 'save_close', 'name' => 'save_close'));
$buttons[] = $form->generate_reset_button($lang->reset);

That's assuming you'd want it at the end. Also make sure that $lang->save_changes_and_close isn't split on two lines when you paste it in.